Candies are the main item in Candy Crush Saga. There are regular candies, which come in 6 different colours, and have the same effect. There are special candies, which are created by forming special configurations, and other special candies that appear on later levels but cannot be created. Each one has its own effect.
These make up most of the game. Get at least 3 in a row to turn them into points.
The six different colours and shapes are:
About candies Edit
Candies are the main element in Candy Crush Saga.They are already formed on the board and in every level you play,these candies are the only candy colours that will appear in a game or a level.A level can have up to six candy colours as a candy can be matched easily by getting three of the same candies in a row.Candies will give you 300 points each time you make a normal match(it used to be 60 points).Every level can have three four five or six colours of candy.The sixth candy colour is the yellow candy.Candies appear in all levels without candy it is impossible to make any moves which then makes a level impossible to pass or make any moves.
- Candies are all different shapes and colours
- Candies are made by crushing three of the same candies in a row
- Candies appear in every level
- When a Colour Bomb and another colour bomb is created together it will clear all the candies on the board.
- If you ran out of candies you would fail a level
- The candy colours are all rainbow colours
- Most hard levels have all six candy colours
- Candies are present in all leveks even jelky levels and moves levels