|Level 2 Dreamworld|
|Target score||300 points|
| Number of|
|Number of spaces||20|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
Level 2/Dreamworld is the second level of Sleepy Slopes and is the second moves level in Dreamworld, to pass this level you must score at least 300 points in 10 moves or fewer. Once you complete this level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
This level is an introduction on how the moonstruck works.
- This level is an introduction on how moon struck works.
- There should be no difficulty in getting 300 points because the moonstruck will instantly give you enough points.
- This level has more moves than its Reality.
- Start: 4 moves left
- End: 2 moves left
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves||Moon struck activates density||Normal Moves residual|
|6 move(s)||2 move(s)||1 time(s)||2 move(s)|
There is currently no difficulty in this level, just make normal moves and then let the moonstruck boost up your score at the end of this level and then you will easily reach one star.
- This level is one of the few levels that is impossible to fail.
- This level introduces moonstruck and it also introduces how moonstruck works.
- This level has more moves than its reality.
- This level is one of the few introduction levels.