Level 23 is the third level of Lemonade Lake and is the 12th jelly level in the game.To pass this level you must clear 30 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer.Once you complete this level,Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
|Candy Colours: 6|
|Episode: Lemonade Lake|
|Level Type: Jelly|
|Next Level: Level 24|
|Previous Level: Level 22|
- This level is currently much harder than the previous levels because there are much more jellies to be cleared in 50 moves.
- Also there is six colours making it much harder to be a medium level because the regular icing is covering all the jellies you need to clear
- This level also has all 81 spaces but it is still a medium level
- This level can prove a challenge to some players and it can be failed
- This level can be failed if you do not clear all the jelly
- The target score can be hard to reach but ifyou clear all the jelly you will reach it easily
This level is much harder than the previous level but it is possible to do it,you can first try to clear all of the regular icing and then you will just have the jellies left to clear on the board.The regular icing is covering all the jellies you need to clear so you can clear all the jellies you need in 50 moves.There is also six colours to prevent you from winning very easily.
- This is the first level to be graded medium
- This level seems a challenge to some players because it is possible to fail
- This is the second jelly level to have regular icing present
- This level breaks the trend where all levels aare somewhat easy or easier
- This level continues the trend where all jelly levels have six colours