Level 25 is the fifth level of Lemonade Lake and is the 13th jelly level in the game.To pass this level you must clear 27 single jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer.Once you complete this level,Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
|Candy Colours: 6|
|Episode: Lemonade Lake|
|Difficulty: Very Easy|
|Level Type: Jelly|
|Blockers: Regular Icing,Licorice Locks|
|Next Level: Level 26|
|Previous Level: Level 24|
- This level is very easy because you have 50 moves in total to clear 27 single jelly squares
- Licorice locks are unoficially introduced in this level so it may be a bit harder
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies but due to the high number of spaces available it is fairly easy to make special candies
This level is simple and it can be done because there are only 27 jellies and they are only single.Also there is all 81 spaces and licorice locks are unoficially introduced in this level.
Try to clear as many jellies as you can on every move you make because you have 50 moves and the board is quite wide open.
Finally when there is a few jellies left you can just clear this level because of 81 spaces and only single jellies on the boardTemplate:Infobox Episodes
- This is the first level with licorice locks
- This level unoficiaally releases licorice locks but then they are not seen again until level 36
- This is the first level to have licorice locks and regular icing
- This level continues the trend of having easy jelly levels(except Level 23)
- This is the third level to have all 81 spaces