|Target score||6,000 points|
| Number of|
|Number of spaces||45|
|Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- Reching 6,000 points may look hard but it is actually very easy because of the amount of moves.
- The moonscale is extremely stable.
- This level introduces a blocker which appears early in the game and there is regular icing in this level.
- Overall this level is very easy to pass and there is also five colours on the board.
- 1st start: 13 moves
- 1st end: 10 moves
- 2nd start: 3 moves
- 2nd end: 0 moves
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves||Moon struck activates density||Normal Moves residual|
|14 move(s)||2 move(s)||6 time(s)||0 move(s)|
- A good way of passing this level is if you keep an eye on the moonscale and then make moves safely to avoid Odus falling down but fortunately the moonscale is very stable in this level so you do not beed to worry about Odus falling down. You can try to reach 6,000 points in 20 moves or fewer to pass this level.
- Make special candies and then keep an eye on the moonscale even though it is very stable.
- When the moonstruck starts this will give you a lot of points, so try to make special candies in the moonstruck.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- This is the first level to have regular icing in dreamworld
- This level has more moves than its Reality
- This level continues the trend of having a very stable moonscale.
- This level is the first level to be graded very easy in dreamworld.