Sparkle Submarino is the tenth Dreamworld episode and is the third episode of World Two/Dreamworld.This episode contains levels 126-140.Its the Dreamworld episode which is equivilant to the Reality episode:Wafer Wharf.The champion title for this episode is unkown.
|New features||Candy Order Levels|
|Released||March 7th 2014|
|Bonbon Baths||Cookie Cabana|
- This episode is much easier than the previous episode but it still has some hard levels like 129,130,134,135 and 139
- This episode introduces candy order levels but if a candy order level needs colour and then the moonstruck takes away the colour you need from the board it can be very dangerous because then you will not be able to collect any more of that colour unless the moonstruck ends as it can make the board dry out of that colour.
- Level 130 is a very frustrating level
- This episode has blockers in every level except level 133.
New Features Edit
- This episode introduces candy order levels but with candy order levels where you need to collect a certain amount of colour can be dangerous because the moonstruck can take away that colour and then you will not be able to collect any of that colour until the moonstruck ends.
This episode contains levels 126-140
Sparkle Submarino is a medium episode but there is also four somewhat hard-hard levels:129,134,135 and 139 and one very hard level which is level 130.Overall it is much easier than the previous episode,Bonbon Baths.
- Hardest Level: Level 130
- Easiest Level: Level 140
- The Most Fun: ???
There is currently 11 candy order levels,two jelly levels and two ingriedient levels in this episode.
- This episode has the most candy order levels out of any episode
- There is two ingriedient levels in this episode
- This episode breaks the trend of having moves levels
- Level 140 is completely different from its Reality
- There is currently only two jelly levels in this episode